I have been having a relationship with YSL’s Rouge Volupte in Opera Rose lately. I picked up this shade during the Sephora sale recently and I’ve been wearing quite a bit of it lately. It’s like a Nicki Minaj pink but YSL style. Having just heard that YSL is coming out with an addition to the Volupte family has me excited.
The newest formula in the Volupte family is Volupte Sheer Candy and it will be hitting counters very soon. It comes in 6 shades and this lipstick is packed with skincare ingredients to take care of your lips. The shades include:
- N°1 – Lush Coconut – a touch of deliciously golden freshness.
- N°2 – Dewy Papaya – a discreet orange-pink pleasure.
- N°3 – Juicy Grapefruit – a candy pink that sparks envy.
- N°4 – Succulent Pomegranate – a sinful desire for a fruity pink.
- N°5 – Mouthwatering Berry – a bite of the forbidden fruit.
- N°6 – Luscious Cherry – a candy delight.
This formula has 35% lip care ingredients and makes some interesting claims for a lipstick, claims I intend to investigate:
- Moisturizing action: lips are hydrated immediately and 8 hours after application.
- Smoothing action: lips are 47% smoother immediately after application and 21% after 4 weeks of use.
- Plumping action: lips appear 19% fuller immediately after application.
- Fine Line Reduction: fine lines are reduced immediately.
YSL’s Volupte Sheer Candy will retail for $30 and will be out in May at Sephora and in June everywhere else. Are you on board?