This month Tarte’s holiday collection is hitting stores and as usual, Tarte has some items that will really help you sparkle this holiday season… literally. 🙂 I look forward to their holiday palettes every year and this year the Treasure Chest Sephora exclusive palette is bigger than ever.
The Treasure Chest palette is jamb packed full of product:
- 16 all new shimmering Tarte eyeshadows
- 16 all new matte Tarte eyeshadows
- 16 all new Tarte lipglosses
- Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Tarte new Soft Pink Luminizer
- 4 new Tarte powder blushes
If you loved the Vanity Palette from 2008 and the We Wish You Wealth Palette from 2009, I bet you’re going to love this one. There is also the Three Carats Mini Cheek Stain Set. This limited edition set features 3 mini bejeweled cheek stains in Brilliant (shimmering champagne), Princess (shimmering rose) and Cushion (shimmering deep apricot).
That’s not all… the Crown Jewels Lipgloss Multi-Gift set can be one big, deluxe gift or you can break it apart and have three gifts to give (or two to give and one to keep for yourself). Each set includes 5 different glosses:
Glittering Green Goddesses
- shades include sheer nude-peach, sheer beige, sheer sweet pink, sheer cotton candy pink and sheer shimmering cinnamon.
- shades include dazzling warm sand, dazzling gold, dazzling orchid, dazzling violet and dazzling coral pink.
- shades include twinkling strawberry, twinkling melon pink, twinkling fuschia, twinkling brick red and twinkling sheer raspberry.
I really love the idea behind Tarte’s Crown Jewels set. Each even includes gift tags for giving and with a price of $39 for all three sets, that’s a great price. This set’s going on my holiday shopping list, I already have a few gals in mind for when I pick this one up. What about you? Anything here get your beauty mojo going?