One of the spring collections I’m most interested in is Estee Lauder’s Wild Violet. I love the momentum that Estee is building with Creative Director Tom Pecheux and these campaign images are beyond gorgeous. This model, Liu Wen, is selling it! The color palette is a welcoming one: neutral eyes with pops of purple and juicy colors on the lips.
- Pure Color EyeShadow in Untamed Violet ($20)
- Pure Color EyeShadow in Sugar Cube ($20)
- Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Wild Violet ($42)
- Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Untamed Violet ($19)
- Sumptuous Extreme Mascara ($23.50)
I am really enjoying these gunmetal metallics right now, so was very happy to see the addition of this limited edition polish, Wild Storm ($19).
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Wild Fire ($24)
- Pure Color Lip Gelée in Electric Cherry ($20)
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Wild Coral ($24)
- Pure Color Lip Gelée in Electric Coral ($20)
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Wild Violet ($24)
- Pure Color Lip Gelée in Electric Violet ($20)
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Wild Blossom ($24)
- Pure Color Lip Gelée in Electric Pink ($20)
There’s also a fragrance, Wild Elixir ($55), releasing with this collection. Anything sticking out to you? I’m always drawn to purples, so the Untamed Violet Eye Pencil is on my list. And I really like the Pure Color Glosses, and really like the idea of the sheer Lip Gelées. They look like popsicles! And Pure Color Lipstick in Wild Violet, the shade featured in the campaign ads, is already sold out on Estee Lauder’s website.