The new Art of Spring collection from Essie is hitting stores on February 1st. This collection of nail color was inspired by the colors and textures seen at Spring 2010 fashion shows and features shades of lilac, rose and cerise. It’s a return to soft pretty shades after the sparkle from the holiday season. Here’s what is in this collection:
- Pop Art Pink -sheer chiffon pink
- Lilacism – satiny smooth lilac
- Neo Whimsical – light as a feather rose-plum
- Van D’go – deliciously ripe melon
- Tart Deco – dreamy creamy coral
- Red Nouveau – fiery hot red pepper
A 4-4pc mini set will also be available and it includes Pop Art Pink, Lilacism, Tart Deco, Red Nouveau. Expert tip? For polish to last longer use a base and top coat then a few days later, apply Essie’s Shine-e to refresh polish to a top shine finish.
I already know what shades I’m dying to try (Tart Deco and Red Nouveau of course). What about you? Let us know in the comments.