What’s got 6 shades ranging from matte black to shimmering browns to ethereal metallics, comes in a signature soft-touch black compact and lets you create several different looks? The new NARS Cosmetics Modern Love palette.
This palette will be available exclusively to Nordstrom starting in May and costs $50. The Modern Love palette features their top ranking shadows and each shade was chosen for it’s ability to complement the others. Shades include:
- Alhambra – (top left) metallic rose mist
- Jezebel – (top middle) shimmering sable
- India Song – (top right) shimmering walnut
- Tokyo – (bottom left) soft silver-white
- Habanera – (bottom middle) sparkling charcoal-plum
- Pandora – (bottom right) matte black
So what do you say? Yay or nay? If you’ve never owned a NARS palette, maybe you should consider this one your starter palette. 🙂 Let us know what you think in the comments.