You know Taylor Armstrong from Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but did you also know she’s the Chief Creative Director for Beauty Ticket? You know we love Beauty Ticket, right? I have always admired Taylor’s signature smokey eyes and neutral lips, it is a look I don’t think I can pull off that well myself but just looks gorgeous on her. While Taylor made headlines last week in her personal life, what’s making headlines with us are the contents of her makeup bag since she’s letting us take a peek into it this week.
Hi glamorous ladies! Here is a quick peek into my make-up bag. Right now it’s all about summer and looking sun kissed with that healthy glow. P.S. Kennedy helped me pick out my cosmetic bag – she just loves pink!
- MOR Body Butter in “Belladonna” –The scent alone perks up my mood, and on top of that MOR Body Butter keeps my skin soft… without the oily feeling.
- Jurlique Soothing Day Care Lotion – A must for any girl on the go to soften and calm the skin especially after a day out on the beach or pool.
- Caudalie Vinexpert Riche Radiance Day Cream SPF 10 – This cream instantly gives my face a ‘pick-me-up’ in the morning so that I leave the house feeling radiant and awake.
- Smashbox Correcting Primer in “Blend” – a thin layer of this over my moisturizer is a quick fix to cover any discoloration and dark spots… It’s all about the layering ladies!
- Tom Ford for Estee Lauder Cheek Glow in “Cap Bronze Glow” – I can’t ask for much more in a blush than this one: gives me the glow and crease-free wear I need… all day long.
- Senna Sunshine Double Dose Blush – straight from the red carpet party look, this blush serves me at night to add color and highlight my cheekbones and brows.
- Tini Beauty Straight Up Nail Lacquer in “Cognac” – my nails just can’t refuse this nail cocktail in Cognac… Cheers!
- Smashbox Untamed Waterproof Shadow Liner Trio in “Exotic” – while I am an Oklahoma girl at heart… I like to keep my eyes exotic and bold using this liner trio.
- Senna Smokey Plums 5 Color Eye Palette – I use the lighter shades during the day and add the darker colors at night for more DRAMA!
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss in “Champagne Room” – I’m all about nude-colored lips, and this gloss certainly does the trick.
- Senna Double Lip Liner in “French Nude” – The perfect liner worth ‘pouting’ about… I must admit.
I’m a little surprised by what I see here, in a good way. I expected Taylor to have some more expensive products in her makeup bag but definitely nice to see some Senna in there, I think they are an underrated brand… one we plan to write about more! Any of her picks in your makeup bag?
p.s. Beauty Ticket has some good deals going on, here are a few of them:
- Bare Escentuals Brighten Up Collection: featuring 3 All-Over Face Colors, a double-ended brush, and a travel box for $34.99 (originally $66) – a 47% savingsYves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss in “Golden Burgundy” for $16.99 (originally $30) – a 43% savings
- NARS Matte Eyeshadow in Bengali for $19.99 (originally $23) – a 19% savingsBenefit To Go Stay Put Set in “Stay Don’t Stray”: featuring minis of 3 best-selling primers for eyes, liner and face for $9.99
- MAC pigment in Corn Flower for $14.99 (originally $19.50) – a 23% savingsMAC lipsticks in Fast Lane, Ahoy and High Tea for $11.99 each (originally $14.50) – a 17% savings