Why is it that when you bite all your nails off, you suddenly want to get all artistic with them? I saw this design from Jin Soon Choi, founder of the JINsoon line, and instantly wanted to reach for some nail polish but alas… I have no nails to speak of at this moment, but I will soon. 😉
As summer comes to an end, Jin Soon Choi gives an Impressionistic nod to the blue waves of summer with a simple, DIY design. Here’s how you can create this look:
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat
- Apply JINsoon Cool Blue to the entire nail
- Apply an irregular wavy line of JINsoon Poppy Blue diagonally across the nail
- Apply JINsoon Blue Iris and JINsoon Kookie White the same way, alternating the order and size of the line.
- Finish with a glossy top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss
Expert Tip: Don’t be afraid to smudge/touch the color you applied previously— it’s part of the look!
JINsoon’s Blue Iris is one of the most beautiful blues I have ever seen and one of those shades you just have to see in person to appreciate, it’s hard to capture such a gorgeous shade like this with a lens. Her entire line is amazing and you can find it online and in SpaceNK stores.