Zoya is introducing a fresh bloom of dewy color for Spring 2012, with the True and Fleck Effects collections. Inspired by the runway looks of top designers, True features slightly muted and unexpected (for spring) shades in six full-coverage creams and metallics.
- Cho – vanilla shimmer metallic
- Farah - latte beige cream
- Bevin – pale sage green cream
- Skylar – silvered slate blue metallic
- Tru – gilded purple orchid metallic
- Lotus – light lotus purple metallic
Zoya is also introducing Fleck Effects, a trio of mylar fleck top coats. The fleck glazes can be worn alone or layered over the True collection colors.
- Maisie – Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Opal - Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Chloe - Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect
Zoya True and Fleck Effects will be available January 13, 2012.