Spring collections are finally upon us and I have to admit, I’m always a sucker for all the creamy pastel shades…I always pick up a few new ones each spring even though I probably already have something similar. The new Zoya Lovely collection brings us new creamy and metallic pastel shades to fawn over.
Spring is awash in six soft and lovely new Zoya shades including three dewy metallics and three fresh blooms of cream. Poetic in nature, this collection is sure to capture the beauty of the season like no other….
- Piaf – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic
- GeiGei – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic
- Julie – Soft Wisteria Purple Metallic
- Blu – Lucky Hyacinth Blue Cream
- Neely – Earliest Spring Green Cream
- Jacqueline – Perfect Magnolia Nude Cream
The collection is available online now and shades retails for $8 each. Any shades you’re coveting this spring?