Today we’re looking at Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog’s bag. If you’re not ready Karen’s blog, you have to start immediately. Just take a look at what she did for the love of Fafi. Now that’s dedication.
Karen’s bag is a Laura Merkin Bianca Glazed Goatskin bag in black. Let’s see what she has in it:
1. Notebook from house of Tar-ghay (aka Target)
3. Three (!) fine point Pental RSVP black pens
5. inhaler (I have asthma and always have to have it with me, pooh)
6. Barbie Loves MAC Beauty Powder in Pearl Sunshine
7. Olympus voice recorder
9. Elizabeth Arden 8-hour hand cream
10. Coral from the beach where I got married
11. iPod (if I could, I’d surgically attach this to myself, along with
12. house and work keys
13. MAC Sublime Culture Cremestick Liner
14. Chanel Glossimer in Gazelle
15. Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in Naive
I love that I’m not the only one with Elizabeth Arden hand cream in my bag and Karen’s wallet is so cute, I got to find out where it’s from. Check back tomorrow for yet another peak at what’s in a beauty bloggers bag.