Topping the list of makeup bags we want to peek into is most definitely Stephanie Johnson. Founder of the eponymous travel accessory line, we’re as curious about what Stephanie carries in her bag as what bag she carries. She launched her coveted line of travel accessories in 2000 after countless trips overseas and weeks spent packing and unpacking while a high-powered exec for a global business firm. She’s the ultimate expert, and uses that edge to create beautiful, streamlined cosmetic and toiletry bags that make life easier (and more stylish!) for women. If you even have a touch of the Type A, you will be infinitely drawn to Stephanie’s bags with removable pouches, pull-out mirrors, brush holders and detachable bags with separate compartments.
Let’s hear it from Stephanie herself what she’s toting around in her colorful Malibu Pouches. Note: we TOO are obsessed with that nail polish shade!
- Aveeno Positively Radiant and Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizers. I’m currently alternating both of these on my face and loving. They each have SPF 30.
- Frownies. What can I say? I’m a natural girl. No Botox for me.
- Neutrogena Healthy Defense Moisturizer in SPF 50. Also in rotation. Amazing light feel and I use it for face and body.
- Ted Gibson Hair Sheets. Give my hair shine and tame fly-aways. Genius.
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. Since moving to NYC this fall my hands and feet are so incredibly dry. Slap this on and I’m smooth as silk.
- Essie Bobbing for Baubles. Rocking this moody blue this winter.
- Arcona Triad Pads. Cleanse tone and hydrate with these cranberry-infused pads. No problem getting through airport security either!
- Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover. 100% Oil Free. Been using this for 25 years!
- Stephanie Johnson Malibu Pouches in Medium and Large. I’m obsessed with these patent pouches in 6 great colors. Perfect to organize and sort everything in my bag using the color system. Soft like butter.
- Tweezerman Tweezers. Never without!
- YSL Black Mascara. Simply the best.
- YSL Easy Liner for Eyes in Black. All I need to go from day to night.
- NARS Lip Gloss in Foul Play, Risky Business and Super Orgasm. Don’t the names say it all?
- Stephanie Johnson Snap Mirror in Malibu Lemon. Useful and adorable.