Jennifer Higgins, founder of Miss Oops, is every girl’s BFF. Her mission? To save us from beauty oops and oh-nos at every twist and turn of life with her clever line. With products like “Butter Hands,” a moisture-rich hand lotion with a boost of SPF 30 and “You’re Not So Vein,” a tinted cream that helps cover and treat pesky spider veins, Jennifer creates innovative, yet simple solutions for women. Plus, does she not have the most covet-worthy head of gorgeous red hair? She makes us want to be gingers. Without further ado, here’s a peek into the makeup bag of Miss Oops herself…
- Miss Oops If I Could Turn Back Time: I love this product because it’s usually always sunny here in Dallas and this product is great for reducing the appearance of sun spots and sun damage caused by harmful rays.
- Miss Oops Reign In Rosacea: I developed this product because I personally have rosacea so I wanted to create something that was going to be able to reduce flare-ups.
- Bath & Body Works Pocketbac in Japanese Cherry Blossom: I always carry an anti-bacterial hand sanitizer since I am a mother of two boys and busy going from activity to activity. This one is amazing – I love the scent that it leaves behind.
- Smashbox Limitless Longwear Lip Gloss SPF 15 in Eternity: I love this lipgloss in particular because it’s long-lasting, contains SPF and is a shade that I can wear all the time.
- Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil: This lip balms smell and tastes amazing and leaves my lips feeling soft.
- John Frieda for Conair Vent Brush Sleek Finish: I like to carry a brush with me in my bag as I have long hair which tends to get knotty at times.
- Thymes Kimono Rose Cologne Rollerball: This roll-on perfume is great to carry around. It’s small and portable and the scent is so pretty.
- Orbit Gum: I always like to keep gum in my makeup bag so I have something for after meals or whenever I need a little freshening up!