Today we’re looking at what is in Amber’s bag. Amber is the amazing blogger behind Beauty Blogging Junkie. Not only is her blog fantastic but she has the best Lost recaps ever. Being a Lost gal, I look forward to them every week. Here’s what she says…
The bag is a Tory Burch canvas tote gifted to me by L’Oreal when we visited the L’Oreal store in the Beverly Center during the Total Beauty Beauty Tour of LA. I am in LOVE with it. You’ve caught me at a very edited-down state, makeup-wise. First, I was recently on vaca and so this isn’t my typical handbag and second, I am just not feeling makeup in this 95 degree heat we’re undergoing in NYC. Here’s what Tory is containing lately:
- A Jaqua Treasure Bag – this pink and brown and pink confection is perfect for keeping in your purse.
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Cocoa – this is a preview shade (it’s not out yet) I got from Clinique that I am lurving.
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Maximum Coverage Concealer – hides dark circles on the go.
- MAC Tendertone Lip Balm SPF 12 in Hot N’ Saucy saved my life by the pool on my recent sojourn to the Bahamas.
- Benefit Dr. Feelgood – is the answer to the anti-powder girl’s shine issues.
- Kiss My Face Organic Cranberry Orange SPF 15 Lip Balm – is an odd combo of flavors, but it tastes surprisingly divine.
- Beauty Rehab Rose Salve – is the anti-pot-balm gal’s substitution for Smith’s Rose Salve.
- Nailtiques Cushion Sponge File – I’m lost without this teeny tiny file, which fixes snags in an instant.