Weekend Reads: Beauty Beat 7/9
July 9th, 2011
- Karla Sugar tackles MAC’s extensive collection for Nordstrom Anniversary (and falls for a few eyeshadow duos in the process).
- Gouldylox Reviews put together a video tutorial that teaches us how to attach feather extensions. We love them too!
- Cafe Makeup shares with us the beautiful Byzance de Chanel Topkapi Eyeshadow Palette.
- The Non-Blonde gives us her opinion on L’Occitane’s newest makeup addition, Pivoine Flora Lip Shine in Brun.
- Fab Over Forty begins her experiment with the at-home laser treatment by PaloVia. Follow along to see her results!
- Best Things in Beauty gave us the scoop on a new fragrance line from the female perfumers at Givaudan, a Neiman Marcus exclusive.
- DivaDebbi tests Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay Lipstick to see whether or not it really does last 24 hours.
- We’re determined here at Product Girl to be sun safe this year. Take a look at my favorite monochromatic bronze makeup this summer.
- Daly Beauty has found summer in a bottle with Aftelier Honey Blossom fragrance, a finalist in the Fragrance Foundation 2011 Fifi Awards.
- BeautyXpose has compiled for us four hot summer beach looks.
- The Beauty Look Book finds for us bright summery pink lip shades. Check out her picks and swatches.
Like This Post? Share the Love:
Both comments and pings are currently closed.