Weekend Reads: Beauty Beat 7/30
July 30th, 2011
- Daly Beauty may have found the perfect mascara that results in beautiful lashes with Urban Decay Cannonball.
- Gouldylox Reviews shares with us her at-home foot smoothing find with Emjoi Micro Pedi. Perfect for summer sandal season.
- BeautyXposé finds the latest jewelry trend while vacationing in Miami and brings the rose gold pieces home to rave reviews.
- The Beauty Look Book shows us the latest in stunning nude shades with the Fall 2011 Burberry Beauty Collection.
- Fab Over Forty gives us beauty tips and product must-haves from Dior National Artist, Jeffrey Sanchez.
- Best Things in Beauty showed us Tom Pecheux’s innovative Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée from Estée Lauder’s Fall 2011 Collection.
- DivaDebbi was able to lighten dark spots with a non-toxic four step product system called Lumixyl.
- At Product Girl, we shared with you what “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” TV star Taylor Armstrong keeps in her makeup bag.
- Café Makeup reviews the newest lipstick formula and Feather Pink shade from the Burberry Lip Mist collection.
- The Non-Blonde swatches and reviews the very gorgeous and wearable Chantecaille Sel Iridescent Eye Shadow.
- Karla Sugar gives us a lesson on Creed fragrances and shares with us their three new fragrance releases.
Like This Post? Share the Love:
Both comments and pings are currently closed.