Weekend Reads: Beauty Beat 6/25
June 25th, 2011
- The Non-Blonde gives us a taste of the newer lipstick line called Bite Beauty and the delicious lip color Shiraz.
- Gouldylox Reviews is giving away a Napolean Perdis set of 5 products to give you a summertime glow. Sign up today!
- Fab Over Forty shows us one of the many looks that can be created with Le Metier de Beaute Penelope Kaleidoscope.
- Daly Beauty shares with us her radiant results from the Benefit b.right foaming cleanser. Did it give her that youthful glow?
- Café Makeup shares with us some of the first close-up looks of the beautiful Chanel Illusion D’Ombre eye shadows for fall.
- Best Things in Beauty found Chanel’s Joues Contraste Fards à Joues Poudre in Rose Écrin to be a perfect blushing pink complement to the Chanel fall eye looks.
- Karla Sugar gives us a complete and comprehensive shopping guide to MAC newest collection called Bloggers Obsessions.
- At Product Girl, we summerized the handbag for summer, along with what’s in it. Check out my lightweight summer essentials.
- Diva Debbi teaches us how to become “sleeping beauties” with the latest hair products from Nexxus and Kevin Mancuso’s tips.
- BeautyXposé tests Salon Graphix 450 Maximum Heat Protect Spray. Does it really help your hair beat the heat? See her results.
- The Beauty Look Book gives us a comparison between the Chanel Spring and Fall 2011 Collections; Ombres Perleés de Chanel vs Illusion d’Ombre.
Like This Post? Share the Love:
Both comments and pings are currently closed.