Weekend Reads: Beauty Beat 6/12
June 12th, 2011
- Fab Over Forty was all bronzed up with Lancome’s newest Summer 2011 Collection, Bronze Azure.
- Gouldylox Reviews learned a lesson about self-tanners that we all should take notice and learn from.
- BeautyXposé wants us to get our glow on for summer so she’s doing a giveaway of Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect!
- Best Things In Beauty got her hands on the Lumières Byzantines de Chanel Palette. There’s quite a story to go with the swatches.
- Here at Product Girl, we show you how to give our eyes a little sparkle and shine with Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners.
- Karla Sugar swatches the new glosses by Giorgio Armani Beauty called Gloss d’Armani. How do they compare to the old formula?
- The Non-Blonde shows us a few shades of the Dior Addict lipsticks and is giving some away! Be sure to sign up.
- Diva Debbi used the new Brazilian Peel and gave it a glowing review. See how she says it compares to others.
- Daly Beauty loves the scent of jasmine and shares with us some of her favorite fragrances that contain the beautiful scent.
Like This Post? Share the Love:
Both comments and pings are currently closed.