Weekend Reads: Beauty Beat 5/7
- The Non-Blonde gave us a sneak peek at Le Métier de Beauté’s beautiful summer collection.
- Fab over Forty hooked more than a few of us on Beauty is Life.
- The Beauty Look Book featured the NARS eye shadow duos for summer, or any time of year.
- Product Girl told us about Lisa Hoffman’s divine Japanese Argarwood Body Wash.
- BeautyXposé showed us how she got a faux glow with Beautisol Self-Tanner.
- Gouldylox Reviews is loving LATHER’s Avocado and Mint Hair Repair treatment.
- Daly Beauty featured Neutrogena’s Ageless Intensives Night Cream.
- DivaDebbi told us about the rejuvenating Pelleve skin-care treatment.
- Café Makeup had the 411 on Hourglass Script Liquid Eyeliner, with comparisons.
- Best Things in Beauty has fallen in love with YSL’s Volupté Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Crystal Color.
Like This Post? Share the Love:
Both comments and pings are currently closed.