Skip to content
- Kari showed us Bobbi Brown’s Peony & Python Collection at Fab over Forty. Check out the gorgeous look she created!
- Amy is in Paris, and we are richer for it. We loved her Café Makeup feature about her first shopping trip after she arrived.
- Sabrina showed us the exotic, Asia-exclusive Blossom Glossimer from Le Blanc Collection from Chanel. Find it at The Beauty Look Book.
- Gaia was the first one of us to get her hands on the new Edward Bess eye shadows, and they are exquisite. See her photos and review at The Non-Blonde.
- Redheads often feel like the poor stepchildren of the makeup world. Kelly discovered great brow products for redheads. Find her discovery at Gouldylox Reviews.
- Charlestongirl had the skinny on Giorgio Armani’s new Eyes to Kill eye shadows for Spring 2011 at Best Things in Beauty.
- Anne is ready to spring forward into spring with the China Glaze Anchors Away Collection. Check it out at BeautyXposé.
- Jane covered a lot of ground in her feature “All Things Pink and Beautiful” at Daly Beauty. From Chanel to Tarte, she presented us with some marvelous pink options.
- Debbi told us all about Juliet Stewart’s new fragrance, Juliet Eau De Parfum, at DivaDebbi. Juliet is an impressive woman!