Weekend Beauty Reads: Beauty Beat 7/23
July 23rd, 2011
- Best Things in Beauty offered a sneak peek at Chanel’s Aquillaries de Chanel Collection.
- Café Makeup had high praise for Burberry’s new Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base.
- The Beauty Look Book showed us why we need Le Métier de Beauté’s True Romance Nail Lacquer, a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive.
- Fab over Forty featured makeup application tips from Mickey Castillo, Le Métier de Beauté’s makeup director.
- The Non-Blonde fell for the gorgeous, new Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colours.
- Karla Sugar swatched the Fall 2011 Color Collection from NARS.
- Here at Product Girl, we featured a guide to the obsessive nature of facial misting.
- DivaDebbi achieved beauty bliss with the Bliss Fabulous Skin-Reviving Rubberizing Mask.
- Gouldylox Reviews is enjoying Dove’s Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment products.
- BeautyXposé introduced us to the limited-edition eos Summer 2011 Collection of lip balm smooth spheres.
- Daly Beauty tested and loved Your Best Face’s Restore serum.
Like This Post? Share the Love:
Both comments and pings are currently closed.