I am absolutely dying over this Trish McEvoy Power of Tools Brush Collection. This is my kind of back to school shopping. The red quilted brush clutch is exactly what I need to get my beauty life organized for a new season. Trish makes beyond amazing brushes. They are quality. The only ones you’ll ever need if you take proper care of them.
And for this collection, Trish put together 10 of the most iconic, including:
- Brush 64 Cream Blender: For precise, flawless blending of cream or liquid products
- Brush 23 Angled Crease Contour: The ultimate two-in-one eye color application and contouring
- Brush 30 Eye Blending: For shading and blending eye color
- Brush 6 Pencil: The artist’s choice for deep crease contour
- Brush 16 Ultra Detailed Eye Lining: The brush that redefined eye lining – creates the perfect line effortlessly
- Brush 54 Va Va Voom: The tightly packed, dome-shaped head enables you to effortlessly smudge your eye liner for the perfect smoky eye
- Mistake-Proof Sheer Application: Designed for the fail-proof application, stippling, and blending of your liquid or powder face makeup
- Brush 48 Blending: The perfect face color application and blending brush
- Brush 62 Fan: Delivers the perfect whisper of color along the features
- Classic Lip: Delivers a precise and artful application
The Power of Tools Collection is currently available at Trish counters for $245. The way I see it, my husband’s power tools are no less expensive!