The Trish McEvoy Demure collection will be hitting counters soon and I cannot wait to see it in person. The information I received said they should be on counters already but I guess it will be another week or so. I can be patient for a little longer, I supose.
This collection features new lip color, a new Eye Base Essential shade (yes!) and two All Over Face Colors. The powders in this collection are available in page or compact formats. I love building new pages for my planner but haven’t had a reason to start one yet. This new Demure collection will be my excuse.
Here’s what is in this collection:
- Translucent Finishing Powder – colorless finishing powder for all skin tones.
- Gorgeous Lip Color in Demure – universally-flattering barely there shade.
- Irresistible Pink Lip Gloss – lip enhancing formula is lightly flecked with light and delivers a radiant finish.
- Demure Eye Base Essentials – eye brightener and shadow primer with a dose of radiance in the perfect pink base.
- All Over Face Color – multi-tasking face, eye and lip-enhancing luminous cream color delivers instant radiance, available in London or St. Tropez.
Are you a Trish gal? Any of this making its way to your planner? Let us know what’s in your planner in the comments.