I’ve come to find myself relying on dry shampoos more and more lately. It saves me so much time in the morning AND I’m prolonging the life of the reddish brown locks I’m loving so much. I’m always on the hunt for an affordable dry shampoo that will refresh my hair and this time I tried TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo.
I tried this product when it was first released and was only available in one variety. Now the full line includes a Strengthening Dry Shampoo with B12 vitamins and keratin to help strengthen hair, a Volumizing Dry Shampoo with mineral clay and citrus to remove oil while adding volume, a Smoothing Dry Shampoo that ensures your smooth look lasts and a Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera that refreshes and moisturizes your hair. TRESemmé has some tips that make a difference in how the product works for you:
- Do shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
- Do lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots.
- Do spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head.
- Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously).
- Do leave in for 1-2 minutes.
- Do use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly.
- If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.
Check out this video from YouTube Guru Elle Fowler. She teamed up with TRESemmé and created a tutorial to teach people how to use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo properly, making this one of her Top Hair Products for School.
Have you tried one of TRESemmé’s Fresh Start Dry Shampoos? What did you think? Let me know in the comments.