We are well into the fall season now, which we’re happy about… pumpkin spice lattes and sweaters are part of our every day routines now. We are still hooked on some of our summer essentials though, these products saved our lives during the summer and now they are helping us throughout the fall.
- Votre Vu On Holiday Moisturizing Body Spray – I am not really a fan of body lotions but this is one body moisturizer I can get down with. It sprays on without feeling greasy and leaves my skin smelling AMAZING. Its just like I got back from the tropics and still have gardenias in my hair, this will help keep the tropical vibe going through fall and winter.
- Osea Undaria Body Polish – This body polish smoothes and moisturizes all without being harsh and abrasive on the skin, it’s really gentle and rich and creamy as well. Thanks to the lemongrass a fantastic citrus scent that’s particularly invigorating in the morning.
- Neutrogena’s Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock - This was Laurie’s go-to SPF all summer long. As the name indicated, it’s ultra sheer and ultra absorbent. It’s a summer essential, but this will likely see a lot of action in the coming months too.
- La Mer Oil Absorbing Lotion – This was my go-to moisturizer this summer, I went with the “less is more” approach with this in the hopes that a light formula would help prevent my face from turning into an oil slick and it did really well. Now it’s going to be my oil absorbing staple this fall.
- Kiehl’s Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak – Chlorine in the pool did horrible things to my hair but this brought it back to life. Just 3 minutes with this on and my hair is manageable again and as soft as silk… and fly away free! Plus I love the smell, it reminds me of my favorite shampoo.
- Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage – This is a skincare gem for Laurie. She stores this in the refrigerator and uses it every morning while the coffee’s brewing. Beyond helping perk up the undereye area, it actually helps wake her up! It’s an icy cold blast of caffeine, botanicals and antioxidants. It’s delightful.
What about you? What are your fall favorites? Do you have any summer essentials you’re still using?