Red carpet season officially kicks off this Sunday with the Golden Globes. And almost as exciting as critiquing the beauty and fashion dos and don’ts of the red carpet, are these Stila E! Live From the Red Carpet Palettes. These palettes were created by Stila’s Celebrity Makeup Artist Sarah Lucero, and they are so adorable, we can hardly choose just one. Good news for us is that they are only $25 — a great, great deal!
Stunning Starlet Palette
- Paparazzi – a pale pink, base shade
- Red Carpet – soft burgundy, lid shade
- Hollywood – espresso brown, liner shade
- A list – shimmery beige, base shade
- VIP – shimmery violet, lid shade
- Backstage – pewter slate, liner shade
Stunning Starlet also includes All Over Shimmer Powder in Kitten, Convertible Color in Stunning and a Glamoureyes Mascara.
Glamour Goddess Palette
- Glitz – pale golden beige, base shade
- On the List – pearly beige, lid shade
- Golden – warm gold, liner shade
- Flash – light peach with shimmer, base shade
- Star – bronzy peach, lid shade
- Glam – deep bronze, liner shade
Glamour Goddess also includes All Over Shimmer Powder in Kitten, Convertible Color in Glamour and a full-sized Smudge Stick in Lionfish (love!)
Breathtaking Beauty Palette
- Cinema – pale nude, base shade
- Best Picture – shimmery lavender, lid shade
- Film – black with shimmer, liner shade
- Academy – pale gold, base shade
- Theater – shimmery brown, lid shade
- Drama – rich purple, liner shade
Breathtaking Beauty also includes All Over Shimmer Powder in Kitten, Convertible Color in Breathtaking and a deluxe-sized Lip Glaze in Guava.
What’s your favorite of the three? Let us know, and check back early next week because we’re going to be doing a giveaway with Stila!