Speaking of Smashbox, next week they will be releasing their holiday Wish collection. This collection does a little more than just sit around looking pretty, this one actually gives back. For every product purchased from the Wish collection, Smashbox will donate $1 to the Children’s Miracle Network, a non-profit organization that provides medical care, life-saving research and on-going education to sick and injured children.
The Wish Holiday Collection includes:
- Eye Wish Palette: this eye palette includes 12 eyeshadows, 4 cream eye liners, a Photo Finish Lid Primer and a Get-the-Look insert with easy-to-achieve holiday looks.
- Wish for the Perfect Palette: this Ulta Exclusive palette can literally help you create hundreds of looks for eyes, cheeks and lips. The palette includes 64 eyeshadows, 8 cream eyeliners, 6 Brow Tech Powders, Brow Tech Wax, 8 lip glosses, 2 blushes, Complexion Brightener, Bronzer, Highlighter, mini brushes and a Get-the-Look insert with application tips.
- Wish for the Perfect Pout: this set includes Smashbox’s best sellign shades and exclusive holiday colors with 2 full size lip glosses. Shades include Pout (baby doll pink), Luster (sheer golden pink), Tease (juicy raspberry), Candy (cotton candy pink), Aura (shimmery pink nude) and Radiant (shimmery pink plum).
- Wish for the Perfect Tools: includes five travel sized brushes; angled blush brush, blending brush, crease brush, shadow liner brush and angled precision liner brush.
- Wish for the Perfect Pencils: this Sephora exclusive includes five long-wearing eye pencils in Celebrate (silver), Wish (peacock), Dream (black), Hope (purple) and Love (bronze).
- Wish for a Flawless Complexion: includes Photo Finish Foundation Primer in both full and travel sizes.
- Wish for the Stars: includes Lash DNA Mascara in Jet Black, Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume and Fusion Soft Lights in Dusk, all in convenient travel sizes.
Anything here tickle your fancy? The Wish for the Perfect Palette just might make it on to my shopping list. Let us know about it in the comments.