Have you checked out the new Smashbox’s Muse collection for Spring 2009 yet? When I first started playing with it, I was drawn to the Artist Eye Palette but once I took a deeper look at the rest of the collection, I found a few new products I’m really crushing on big time right now.
The Artist Eye Palette in Muse features shades in tones of biscuit, chocolate, soft green, dark celery green, light silver-blue, dark blue-grey, sheer lilac, deep orchid, rose copper and coffee. It also includes a brush for easy application.
The other items in this collection:
- Lip Paints in Artiste (creamy berry), Virtouso (creamy pink) and Luminary (creamy nude).
- Blush Rush in Masterpiece (warm peachy coral).
- Cream Eye Liner Artist Pencils in Lapis (deep ocean blue), Imperial (deep violet), Slate (dark charcoal) and Antique Gold (deep gold).
- Bionic Mascara in Black Violet.
- Hybrid 2-in-1 Luminizing Primer in Bare Canvas.
My favorite pieces in the collection are the Hybrid 2-in-1 Luminizing Primer and the Lip Paint in Luminary, the shade is a fantastic nude gloss. Also, the primer is a combination of their infamous primer and Artificial Light. This leaves just the right amount of shimmer on the skin, it’s not as intense as the luminizer on it’s own. You’re left with just a lovely, lit from within glow.