Smashbox has been seriously impressing me with each of their recent collections. The one that is out in stores now is their Reign collection. Inspired by the rule of the English Tudors, the packaging in this collection is regal and the color in the products are rich and decadent. Here’s what’s in this collection:
- Doubletake Lip Color: these jumbo lip pencils have lip liner on one end and creamy color on the other end. Comes in Currant (matte deep berry) and Amaretto (matte peachy pink).
- Lip Gloss: Crowned (shimmery peachy pink) is the perfect shade to go over the Amaretto Doubletake Lip Color.
- Lash DNA Mascara: this mascara has a Plum (shimmering black plum) shade for this collection. Plum lashes are to die for!
- Fusion Blush: this blush duo has two peachy shades in one compact. Regal is matte peachy nude on one side and shimmering peachy nude on the other.
- Eyeshadow Palettes: available in Majesty (matte champagne, shimmering champagne, matte fuchsia, shimmering fuchsia, matte black, shimmering black) and Monarch (matte soft gold, shimmering soft gold, matte copper, shimmering copper, matte deep brown, shimmering deep brown). The lightest shimmering shade also doubles as a highlighter. Try applying it to the inner corners of eyes, down bridge of nose and above the brows.
- Jet Set Palette: the cream liner known for its smudge-proof, budge-proof finish that lasts comes in Reign with matte black, matte dark brown, metallic gold andmetallic brown shades.
Have you picked up anything from the Smashbox Reign collection for fall? Let us know all about it in the comments.