Reese Witherspoon is just so darn ardorable! As the Honorary Chairman of the Avon Foundation for Women, Reese was in D.C. for an event earlier this week. Love the classy LBD and the soft, yet dramatic, makeup. She does smoky bronze so well. Mark makeup artist Mai Quynh was responsible for the look, and we’ve got a breakdown of what she used.
Mai put the focus on Reese’s eyes, layering a shimmering gold shadow over a soft blend of neutral-colored shadows. Mai then upped the drama by using a dark eyeshadow as liner and a few swipes of black mascara on lashes.
- i-mark Metallic Eye Shadow in Goldi Luxe ($6)
- i-mark Eye Shadow in Tiki ($6)
- i-mark Eye Shadow in Java ($6)
- Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara ($9)
CHEEKS & LIPS:
For the finishing touches, Mai applied a soft rose cream blush on Reese’s cheeks and a nude-colored lipstick to enhance Reese’s natural glow.
- Avon True Color Blush in Earthen Rose ($8)
- Shine Attract Lipstick in Nude Love ($9)