Philosophy’s Apricots and Cream Gift Set

This past Friday night, my friend and I ended up at Nordstrom, as we always do when we’re near the mall, and she spotted the new Philosophy Apricots and Cream gift set. She loves the smell of apricots so she was all over this new set. I usually am not crazy about this scent but her enthusiasm rubbed off on me and now I’m obsessed with it!

philosophy-apricots-and-cream-set

After slathering my hands in the sample I received from the SA all morning, I thought it would be worth sharing. :) The new Apricots and Cream gift set includes an 8oz. size 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath and an 8oz. firming body emulsion all in this new scent. For $24, that’s not bad at all. There’s also an Apricots and Cream Lip Shine available for $12. If you’re really serious, you can buy each product individually in a 16oz. size.

Have you smelled this yet? What do you think? Let us know in the comments.

9 Responses to “Philosophy’s Apricots and Cream Gift Set”

1. Gina says:

I like their stuff…I just brought unconditional love. The products always smell good but the scent never lasts long. After 30 mins I do not smell it any more. Or is it just me? I think I would like it but how long will the smell last? Someone pls give me input.

Gina

• Carla says:

Hi Gina! I know exactly what you mean, it’s Philoosophy’s curse…. great scent but not long lasting. The key to making the scent last longer is layering your products. Like start with a shower gel, follow up with a body lotion and then the perfume. That definitely makes the scent stick around longer.

2. PinkyKathy says:

wow i have to check this, thanks for update ^_^
    love apricot scent.

3. Emily says:

I love the artwork on the box…Ive never thought of eating my body wash with a spoon, but if it smells that good maybe I will have to try it.

4. SweetSmell says:

This product looks really good. I can’t wait to get my hands on it! Do u know if they sell it anywhere in Canada?

• Carla says:

Hi there! I don’t think they do, I think it may be a Nordstrom exclusive but Nordstrom may ship to Canada so you might want to try that.

5. SweetSmell says: