After months and months of teasing from our UK beauty blogging ladies, the OPI Texas collection has finally landed in stores. Of course we can always count on OPI to come up with clever names for their shades but this time I’m really cracking up with the names in this collection, particularly with It’s Totally Fort Worth It. Here’s what’s included in this collection:
- Don’t Mess With OPI – lean, mean kick-grass green
- Suzi Loves Cowboys – rich campfire chocolate
- San Tan-tonio – the perfect honey tan
- Austin-tatious Turquoise – bodacious blue green
- It’s Totally Fort Worth It – shimmering lavender grey
- I Vant To Be A-Lone Star – starry silver-blue
- Do You Think I’m Tex-y – a ‘berry’ sexy shade
- Houston We Have A Purple – galactic violet
- Too Hot Pink to Hold ‘Em – a hot pink winning hand
- Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? – Texan tangerine
- Big Hair… Big Nails – rosy blush
- Guy Meets Gal-veston – “engaging” coral
These last 6 shades feature a new finish OPI says is “sorbet like”, which I am interested in trying. I picked up 1 shade from this collection so far, San Tan-tio, and am loving the way the tan/caramel shade looks with my skin tone. This was a shade to wet my appetite so to speak but I’m going back for more later today, It’s Totally Fort Worth It is calling my name.
How about you? Have you picked up anything from this collection? What shades are calling your name?