Right now I am absolutely in love with OPI’s Pirates of the Caribbean collection. Every single shade in this collection is a winner in my eyes, even the pinks and I’m not really much of a pink gal. The pastels and muted gray and green is right up my alley… I only wish it came out earlier, wouldn’t these shades have been gorgeous for an Easter mani? Also, how about this new Silver Shatter? I’m happy to see a brand finally come out with a silver one.
The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection includes:
- Silver Shatter -a shimmering sea of silver with a two-texture finish.
- Mermaid’s Tears – few have seen this magical green.
- Planks a Lot – dive into style with this lustworthy purple!
- Sparrow Me the Drama – this cool, collected pink means business!
- Steady as She Rose – this gorgeous pink is your final destination.
- Stranger Tides – explore this uncharted sea of sage.
- Skull & Glossbones – best light gray ever, no bones about it.
The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides-inspired Nail Lacquers by OPI contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
You can find this collections in professional salons and stores now for $8.50 a bottle. Have you picked up any of these? I think my weekend mani might have to be with Sparrow Me the Drama.