My Birchbox came while I was out of the country, so it was a welcome surprise to come home to a special delivery. I think it caught the attention of my neighbor, who picked up our mail for us. I told him he needs to order it up for his girlfriend! I thought I’d share with you the contents of my October Birchbox. This was an especially awesome month, I thought!
- Befine Lip Serum. An uber-hydrating, vitamin-rich lip serum to heel crackewd lips and smooth them out. The scent is an interesting combo of Chamomile & Beets, and this is the perfect prep for a deep fall lip color! I woke up to the softest lips imaginable after using this. The sample is a big one too, bet it will last awhile!
- blinc Mascara. I’ve used this before, and seeing it in my box reminded me how awesome it is. I like tubing mascaras (even though removing it makes me feel like all my lashes are falling out!), and this one is the original.
- Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea Facial Mask. A purifying mask, loaded with antioxidants. I like this, and I’ll get several uses from this tube!
- Orofluido Beauty Elixir. Perhaps my favorite item in the box! Hair oils excite me, and the amber/vanilla sent is phenom.
- Tea Forte Minteas. This was an extra, and the Lime Mojito flavor is delish. Reminds me of the Mojito Mint Orbit gum that I loved so much. A definite purse special:)
What did everyone get in their Birchboxes? Do tell!