The new NARS Spring 2009 collection is now in stores and it deserves your attention. It includes a blush duo that I can’t wait to get my hands on, Hungry Heart. It’s what François Nars calls “jewelry for the face” and who couldn’t use some of that?
Here’s what’s included in this collection:
- Blush duo in Hungry Heart: iridescent gold ivory and pink sand with golden sheen.
- Concealer duo in: Vanilla/Honey for fair complexions, Custard/Ginger for light to medium complexions and Praline/Toffee for medium to dark complexions.
- Single eyeshadows in: Grenadines (matte garnet), Baby Girl (cotton candy with golden undertones and gold particles) and Night Sun (bright marigold with gold particles).
- Duo eyeshadows in Egea (frosted sage and smoky lilac) and Hula Hula (strawberry with gold particles and hazelnut with gold glitter).
- Multiple duo in Orgasm/South Beach (peachy pink and apricot with shimmer).
- Multiple Bronzer in Cap Vert (for medium to dark complexions with red undertones).
- Lipgloss in Sweet Revenge (sheer pink grapefruit).
- Lipstick in Shrinagar (metallic raspberry).
Have you seen the new NARS Spring 2009 collection? What’s catching your eye?