Next week MAC Cosmetics will release their Baroque Boudoir collection exclusively in MAC stores. The Baroque Boudoir collection is this year’s high end collection from MAC, just like the Monogram collection from last year and the Stylistics collection from the year before that. I always look forward to seeing these limited edition collections because I can’t wait to see the packaging. This year I’m loving the gorgeous jacquard pattern, it screams Carla… because if I could surround myself with jacquard patterns, I totally would.
Let’s take a look at what this collection includes:
Baroque Boudoir Compact/Sheer Mystery Powder
- Light Medium – pale ivory
- Medium Plus – tan beige
Baroque Boudoir Lipstick
- Prive – creamy light blue pink (cream)
- Treasured – creamy warm nude beige (cream)
- Baroque Boudoir – creamy dark plum (cream)
Baroque Boudoir Lipgloss
- Preciousness – sheer metallic pink with white pearl (frost)
- The Lap of Luxury – sheer baby pink with white (frost)
- D’Nouveau – sheer dusty rose with light pink pearl (frost)
So what do you say? Anything here going on your wishlist? I have to admit, this collection is more for the collector in me so I won’t be picking anything up to use up. I do have my eye on the Baroque Boudoir Compact… that will be mine.