Also now in stores is the new Parisian Nude color collection from Dior for spring 2009. It features more neutral shades than we have been seeing from other collections for spring but that’s definitely fine by me, these kinds of shades are always welcome in my makeup bag.
The star product in this collection is the Lady Dior handbag duo. It features a highlighter and a creamy tint for both lips and cheeks. The one available at Dior counters is French Chic and Sephora has the exclusive Parienne Chic. This compact actually has a clasp on it so you can attach it to your actual handbag. How gorgeous is this?
This collection also features some beautiful eyeshadows, lip colors and nail polishes that are worth looking at:
- 2-Colour Eyeshadow in Nude Look #365 (Not in Sephora)
- 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Parisian Lights #559
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Elegante #553
- Crayon Eyeliner in Elegant Taupe #063
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Trenchcoat Beige #137
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Ribbon Beige #447
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Clutch Pink #517
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Satin Pink #657
- Dior Addict High-Shine Lipstick in New Look Beige #220
- Dior Addict High-Shine Lipstick in Couture Pink #260
- Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rita Beige #298
- Rouge Dior Lipstick in Actress Chestnut #632
- Dior Vernis in Porcelain #189 (Non-Sephora doors)
- Dior Vernis in Nude Chic #219 (Sephora only)
As much as it kills the collector in me, I’m not picking up the Lady Dior compact. I blame that on the recession. I am eying the eyeshadows but have to figure out which one to get, I’m a little torn. What I have picked up so far is the nail polish in Nude Chic. It’s a fantastic nude color for my fair skin. At least I didn’t have a problem deciding on that one.
How about you? Have you picked up anything from the Parisian Nude color collection from Dior? Or are you simply admiring it from afar? Let us know in the comments.