If you can peel your eyes away from the gorgeous brights of the NARS Thakoon nail polish collab, you’ll see this demure seashell pink just chilling in the NARS Summer color collection. The best word to describe this shade is pretty, no? The color itself is familiar, a soft pink, but I love its place in the overall summer story from NARS.
The look for NARS Summer, as seen on Ginta Lapina, is so wearable. You can see Trouville peeking out slightly on her nails, and I think it contributes to a soft, glowy look for summer. Here’s the makeup breakdown:
- To begin, St. Moritz Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++ was applied to the center of the face with the fingertips and blended outward, then set with Eden Loose Powder to create an immaculate complexion.
- To lend the skin a light bronzed look, Laguna Bronzer was dusted onto the face in the shape of a ‘3’, starting at the forehead, swept on to the cheek, and then along the jawline. The apples of the cheeks were warmed with Liberté Blush and the face further defined by softly dusting Taos Blush along the hairline.
- A mixture of the silver and icy peach shades of Ramatuelle Trio Eyeshadow were brushed onto the lid and blended up into the crease. The apricot shade of the Trio was added in to the crease, with the silver shade swept along the lower lash line.
- The upper and lower lids were lined with Via Veneto Larger Than Life® Long-Wear Eyeliner.
- After curling the lashes with an eyelash curler, two coats of Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara were brushed on to the lashes.
- Finally, the lips were lined and filled with Borneo Lip Liner Pencil—blending with a finger to soften the color. Moscow Pure Matte Lipstick was applied, then topped with Risky Business Lip Gloss for shine.
What do you think? Loving the look? Is Trouville a hit or miss for you?