High up on my list of beauty lemmings is the new NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation. For years now I’ve been all about powder foundations but as I get older and my skin needs a little more camouflage before I leave the house, I’ve started to admit that cream (or liquid) foundations are where it’s at for me right now. This new foundation is tempting because it claims to have the feel of a cream but with the buildable, lightweight coverage of a liquid.
Here’s what NARS has to say about Radiant Cream Compact Foundation:
Available in an extremely extensive collection of 20 shades, this lightweight formula combines the supple feel of a cream compact with the weightless coverage of a liquid foundation. It is portable, buildable, and sets in seconds; the formula also features our Advanced Emulsion Technology, allowing for a wet or dry application. Expanding its foundation lineup, NARS introduces Radiant Cream Compact Foundation. This lightweight formula combines the supple feel of a cream foundation with the weightless coverage of liquid makeup for a truly glowing complexion.
Enriched with the NARS exclusive Advanced Emulsion Technology, the velvety cream formula blends seamlessly and uniquely allows for the modern artistic versatility of a wet or dry application. The buildable formula delivers medium to full coverage and sets in seconds, leaving skin soft, smooth, and glowing — all with the ease of a portable compact.
Curious about the shades available with this new foundation? You may spot your current shade listed below:
- Siberia – Light with neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Mont Blanc – Light with pink undertone
- Gobi – Light with yellow undertone for Asian skin
- Deauville – Light with neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Fiji – Light with yellow undertone
- Ceylan – Light-medium with yellow undertone for Asian skin
- Punjab – Medium with golden, peachy undertone
- Vallauris – Medium with pink undertone
- Santa Fe – Medium with peachy undertone
- Stromboli – Medium with olive undertone
- Barcelona – Deeper medium with golden, peachy undertone
- Syracuse – Medium-dark with brown undertone
- Tahoe – Medium-dark with caramel undertone
- Cadiz – Medium-dark with caramel and red undertone
- Macao – Medium-dark with deep yellow undertone
- New Guinea – Dark with red undertone
- Trinidad – Dark with warm, yellow undertone
- Benares – Dark with golden undertone
- Khartoum – Dark with espresso undertone
The new Radiant Creamy Compact Foundation retails for $38 and is available now at Sephora and NARS flagship boutiques then lands at NARS counters at department and specialty stores on September 1st.
Are you getting involved with this new foundation? Already tried it? Let’s talk this out in the comments. 🙂