The new NARS Holiday collection is now available online (and will be on counters in November) and it is calling my name! The NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils are an obsession of mine and when you combine that with red lipstick, it’s like match made in heaven. NARS is also introducing us to their new Soft Touch Shadow pencils, something else I’m dying to try. That’s not all though…we’re getting a new Multiple named Luxor. Can you even stand it? I need to make room for all these things in my makeup bag pronto! Keep reading to see what’s in this collection.
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Brousse – deep, subtly shimmering hues of eggplant and the darkest wood create an earthy, yet sophisticated palette.
- NARS Cream Eyeshadow in Mousson – shimmering, spicy pine cream eyeshadow is named for the monsoon – natural and unpredictable.
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Eurydice – bordeaux with hints of iridescent blues and coal rich with metallic greens make for a modern holiday pairing.
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Taiga – a surprising contrast of bright, yet intense hues in the sheerest of textures.
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Goddess – cool, divinely ethereal, glistening pink champagne that’s worthy of worship.
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil inAigle Noir– smoky, bold black infused with gold shimmer named for the dark, noble raptor that soars the Himalayas – graceful and rare.
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Skorpios – irresistibly iridescent copper named for the alluring Greek isle of the famous and flamboyant.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Pop Life – bold, bright and modernly matte holly red hue that slips on with a velvety texture.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Toundra – richly pigmented Barolo wine shade is creamy, long-lasting and matte for strong, seamless color.
- NARS Rouge Andalou Nail Polish – classic, incandescent candy apple red nail hue is sultry, sexy and steeped in tradition.
- NARS Luxor Multiple – an iridescent pink to be used on eyes, cheeks, lips and body for dynamic highlights and a perfect, glowing complexion.
I’m sure you’ve heard me say that I hate online shopping before but since this collection won’t be on counters until November so I’m sooooo tempted to order what I want from this collection now. I know I’ll be picking up both of the Velvet Matte Lip Pencils and the Luxor Multiple, trying out one of the Soft Touch Shadow Pencils and will possibly cave on an duo… just not sure which. How about you? Anything jump out at you?