It was almost like Christmas morning again when I saw all of the new offerings from NARS. These may be the best gift sets they’ve released to-date. I’m literally bursting with excitment over these!
The Front Row Set contains:
- Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow (silver lilac/rich olive gold) – new for Spring 2011
- Eyeliner Stylo in Nuits Blanches (shiny black)
- Lip Gloss in Orgasm
- Mini Multiple in Palm Springs (golden beige)
This is a Sephora Beauty Insider exclusive, priced at $59.
The Fashion Forward Set contains:
- Daphne Single Eyeshadow (matte deep violet)
- Lip Gloss in Easy Lover (sheer hot pink)
- Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Hollywoodland (metallic gold) – new for Spring 2011
- Mini Multiple in Orgasm
This is also a Sephora Beauty Insider exclusive, priced at $59.
The Forever Yours Eye, Lip & Illuminator Set contains:
- Orgasm Illuminator
- Deep Throat Lip Gloss
- Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Aigle Noir
This trifecta is available to Sephora Beauty Insiders for $49.
The Fashion Icon Set (a.k.a. the Orgasm overload!) contains:
- Mini Orgasm/Super Orgasm Blush Duo
- Orgasm Nail Polish
- Super Orgasm Lip Gloss
- Mini Orgasm Mulitple
This set is $59, available right now only to Sephora Beauty Insiders.
The Tainted Love Set contains:
- Angelika Multiple (new, limited edition — only available in this set!)
- Angelika Lip Gloss
- Schiap Nail Polish
This set is a Nordstrom exclusive, and also retails for $59.
Are you officially excited as well? I am excited to see some new items in these sets as well as some color combos that feel so perfect for spring. I’m all about the Front Row Set and hello, Angelika Multiple? Game on!