This week we’re taking a peek inside Tawni Hart’s makeup bag. Tawni is the Nordstrom Beauty Director for the NE region and she’s based in Paramus, New Jersey. We have been taking a look at the makeup bags of the different regional beauty directors for a little while now and it is only fitting that the last of Nordstrom makeup bag peeks coincides with the Anniversary Sale that is starting this Friday. I’ve made my haul list, have you? Tell us what you’re hauling from the sale in the comments.
Keep reading for a look into Tawni’s makeup bag in her own words.
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #5 – a foundation that gives great sheer coverage, but is buildable for those times when I want a little more coverage.
- NARS Laguna Bronzer – never leave home without this…it adds a hint of natural warmth all over my face without appearing orange or too fake.
- Chantecaille Total Concealer – helps cover up any darkness under my eyes, but isn’t cakey.
- Anastasia Brow Fix – keeps the brow hair in place and preps them to hold the brow shadow all day.
- Anastasia Brow Powder and Stencil – fills in my brows with my natural hair color and the stencil helps guide me to make sure I have the perfect shaped brow to frame my face.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder – super sheer powder that I use to set my foundation…especially in my T-Zone. 100% translucent so it doesn’t change the color of my foundation.
- NARS Pro Prime Eye Shadow Base – best product ever!!! Helps keep shadows on all day without creasing!
- MAC Eye Shadows – every day look…Vanilla (highlight), Orb (lid) and Haux (crease).
- Bobbi Brown Tinted Highlight – I use this as a highlight on my smile lines, and corner of the eyes. Just gives a quick brightening effect.
- Dior Maximizer – helps build a fluffy, thickened lash and primes the lashes for mascara.
- Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara and Inimitable Mascara by Chanel – because you can never have too many types of mascara…One builds and one lengthens!
Thank you Tawni for letting us peek inside your makeup bag! I have to agree with Tawni, the NARS primer is the best thing to ever happen to my eyelids, I’ve tried practically every eyeshadow primer out there and this is the one I keep coming back to. The NARS primer is always in my bag and so are both of the mascaras. Any of these products in your makeup bag?