This week we are taking a look at what is inside Kari Larsen’s makeup bag. Kari is based in San Diego, CA and is the Nordstrom Beauty Director for the Arizona, Nevada and Southern California regions. I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting Kari but I bet you have seen her at your local trend show if you live in her regions. Judging by the looks of her makeup bag, Kari is a true beauty product junkie with some excellent products in her bag. If this is what her makeup bag looks like, I wouldn’t mind seeing her what vanity looks like, right?
Here’s what is in her makeup bag in her own words:
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Light/Medium Natural & Shimmer – 2 in 1 powder is brilliant! Love using it with MAC #187 Brush as it gives a great, natural finish to my skin. I use the natural side to even out my skin tone and the shimmer side to highlight cheekbones and up thru temple area.
- Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage (sample size) - long Day? Got bags? This makes my tired eyes look rejuvenated instantly! Apply with the cooling ball directly around eyes. Feels and looks so good.
- Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black with Smashbox Cake Liner Brush – fake Fuller Lashes Instantly! Line underneath the root of your upper lash line with this tightline cake liner. Laura Mercier became famous for this “tightline” technique. Stays on all day and into the night. This will accentuate your eyes and give definition naturally.
- Dior Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in White – when I have had a long day at work and need my tired, red eyes to sparkle…I line the inside with this super smooth white pencil. Takes away the redness and brings out the blue in my eyes.
- DiorShow Iconic Mascara and DiorShow Black Out Mascara – I never leave home without DiorShow Mascara! Iconic is the most high-def, lash curling mascara I’ve found. BlackOut is great for show stopping lashes or if you just need a quick touch-up from day to night.
- Dior Backstage Brow Brush – this brow brush has survived it all! It not only grooms my brows whenever needed it’s also great when you need to separate lashes too.
- Shiseido Eye Lash Curler – simply the BEST Lash Curler I’ve ever used.
- Bobbi Brown Highlighter Pen – love how this brush can instantly give your cheekbones an extra pop of luminosity! It’s lightweight formula glides on smooth and gives me an instant pick-me-up!
- Philosophy The Supernatural Healthy Cream Blush in Lit from Within – seriously a great Creamy blush that feels like satin on the skin and gives an instant glow! Use your fingertips as it mistake-proof!
- NARS Velvet Lip Gloss Lip Pencils – one of my new favorite products this season! Draw on a perfect pout with these lip pencils – Vitamin A & E keep lips moisturized and plump. My favorite shade – New Lover! This strawberry gold shade gives you the look of perfectly kissed lips. These are fun and make your lips look good.
- Go Smile Ampoules – the most revolutionary teeth whitening on the go. Can easily and instantly help remove and/or prevent stains on your teeth. When I go out with the girls for a glass of wine, we end up in the bathroom using these great ampoules to remove the wine stains on our teeth. Great flavors now – watermelon mint is my favorite!
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish – Deborah Lippmann is truly an inspiration! She is consistently bringing tomorrow’s trends to us today. Her products really work and her nail colors are NOW! I don’t leave home without the must-have shade for everyone to wear this Spring – Naked! Goes with anything!
- Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Purse Spray – My new favorite fragrance! Not only because men love it either ladies…it’s sensual, modern, and makes me feel sexy!
- Hanae Mori Rollerball – Great fragrance touchup when I’m on the go! It’s sweet yet soft and I love the praline smell – yummy!
- Supergoop! Sunscreen Swipes – whether you’re in the city or love to be at the beach like me, these swipes are a must-have! The green tea is great for my sensitive skin while protecting it from the damaging sun exposure with SPF 30 for face and body.
- Laura Mercier Cosmetic Bag - the fabulous Laura Team gave me this cosmetic bag and I love it! The side pouch is great for all my small tools I use, sturdy and travels with me everywhere.
I’ve heard about Supergoop from so many people, it is official now… I must check these out in person. I love Kari’s picks, Laurie would definitely agree with Kari on the NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencils, she lives for Frivolous. And I couldn’t agree more about the Laura Mercier Tightline technique, it is a little tricky but once you master it, you can’t live without it. Any of Kari’s picks in your makeup bag? Let us know in the comments.