Nordstrom is like my home away from home, I go there when I’m happy, I go there when I’m sad. You probably already know this but my idea of a good time is going to Nordstrom and sitting in someone’s chair having my makeup done or playing with makeup. Naturally, I was very excited to be able to show you this peek into Cheri’s makeup bag.
Can you imagine what a day in her life must be like? I daydream about it all the time! She could quite possibly be enjoying some of July’s anniversary sale exclusives as we speak. 😉
Here’s what’s in Cheri’s makeup bag in her own words:
- Marc Jacobs Makeup Bag – love the bright Poppy color for spring and it fits a ton. The material is soft and collapsible in my purse.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Dark and MAC #187 Brush – perfect finish to set foundation, gives buildable luminous coverage. You feel like you’re not wearing powder. This brush is the best. The synthetic fibers really set makeup into the skin and are easy to clean.
- Evian Mineral Water – I keep the travel size in my purse to finish my makeup and refresh throughout the day. This is a great pick-me-up item.
- Burberry Lip Glow Lip Gloss in #6 – this is a beautiful coral shade for spring! It works on all skin tones because of the sheer texture.
- Le Métier de Beauté Precision Liquid Liner – this product feels like you’re using a precision pen when applying to your eyes. It’s so easy to use and long-wearing.
- Lancôme Teint Miracle SPF 15 Foundation – this foundation is amazing—it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing makeup and the illuminating properties makes application goof-proof. I just stocked-up on my shade because the Lancôme gift with purchase is happening now.
- Shiseido Pureness Oil Control Blotting Papers – I can’t live without these little papers! I have an oily t-zone and use these to blot my skin without adding more makeup.
- MAC Eyeshadow in Satellite Dreams and All that Glitters – I had to buy a purple for spring! Satellite Dreams works perfectly on darker skin tones. All that Glitters is a beautiful golden shade that can be worn alone also to highlight the eyes.
- Goody Rubber Band – I always carry a rubber band to pull my hair back. This brand doesn’t break my hair.
- Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara in Black – this mascara gives great volume with one stroke. The fullness is unbelievable.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Golden – this product contains both a setting powder and a concealer in one container—so portable! I love that the concealer has the right amount of yellow undertones to brighten underneath my eyes.
- Clinique All About Eyes Serum – with the roller ball applicator, this product is so relaxing to apply at the end of the day. And in the morning I can get rid of dark circles instantly!
- NARS Illuminator in Laguna – my new favorite item! I mix it with my foundation and use it on my legs to make them look bronzed.
- L’Occitane Lavender Hand Cream – the Lavender smell in this hand cream is so relaxing! Working in the beauty industry, I wash my hands a ton and have to rely on a great product to keep my hands smooth and hydrated—and this is it!
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne – I always get compliments when I wear this. It’s so unbelievable! I love the youthful, fruity scent.
Thank you for letting us take a peek at your makeup bag, Cheri! Check out Cheri’s picks for spring on the Nordstrom blog and make sure you follow Nordstrom Beauty on Facebook and Twitter. Next week we’ll be taking a look into Butter London’s Nonie Creme’s makeup bag so make sure you come back for that.
Don’t you like taking a look at someone’s makeup bag and comparing what’s in your own makeup bag? I definitely do and in this case, I think Cheri would approve of my makeup bag. I’m definitely going to check out that Lancome foundation (Laurie has been raving to me about it too!) and Le Metier de Beaute eyeliner though. Can anything in Cheri’s makeup bag also be found in yours? Let me know in the comments.