MAC Cosmetics has just expanded its permanent line up with their new Longwear technology to include Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation, Concealer and new Lipcreme formula. The new formulas are meant to work overtime and wear up to 12-15 hours! The foundation is said to provides a creamy, buildable comfort, leaving skin smooth while the concealer provides full coverage to create a matte finish both lasting up to 15 hours. Then the Lipcremes are full coverage that wear up to 12 hours.
Here are the shades for the Pro Longwear Lipcremes:
- Made To Last – deep plumy brown (frost)
- Till Tomorrow – greyed mauvy brown (cream)
- Sweet Ever After – copper (frost)
- Faithfully Yours – blackened dirty purple (cream)
- Goes and Goes – blue violet (cream)
- Love Forever! – bright blue pink (cream)
- Perpetual Flame – pink cranberry (cream)
- Unlimited – muted dirty rose (cream)
- Overtime – light baby pink (cream)
- Extended Play – blackened brick red (cream)
- Good To Go – loudmouth orange (cream)
- Prolong – true red (cream)
These retail for $16, the new foundation retails for $29.50 and the new concealer retails for $16.50. I’ve tried the new lip color and really like it. It goes on so easily and smooth that it barely feels like it’s giving me any color payoff but it does. I haven’t tested it’s wear just yet but that’s on my to-do list. You’ll hear more about this after I test out the new foundation and concealer, so stay tuned for a review of each and swatches.
In the meantime, here’s a closer look at the new Lipcreme shades.