So what do you think of the Venomous Villains collection so far? I am drawn to the Cruella De Vil part of the collection but the nail polishes from the Maleficent side definitely caught my eye even with dupes for some of the shades. Let’s take a look at this part of the collection…
Mineralize Eye Shadow Duos
- My Dark Magic – deep pink with pink pearl/ deep plum with purple pearl
- She Who Dares – deep navy with blue pearl/deep forest green with lime green pearl
- Violetta – bright clean violet purple (amplified)
- Dark Deed – burgundy plum (amplified)
- Revenge Is Sweet – light yellow purple
- Wrong Spell – deep plum with pink purple
- Briar Rose – soft violet pink with pearl
- Bad Fairy – red with red multi-changing pearl
- Formidable! – teal green with pink multi-changing pearl
- Mean & Green – purple with teal multi-changing pearl
And this post wouldn’t be complete without MAC’s interview with Maleficent…
Do you ever feel like you overreacted to not getting invited to that party at the palace?
Me? Overreact? The mistress of all evil!? NEVER!
You have a very bold fashion sense and your signature outfit is clearly couture. Any fashion advise?
What makes you feel powerful is always a good choice. Plus, black is so slimming.
Who does your magnificent eyebrows?
My eyebrows are naturally malefic and magnificent.
Evil never gets old.
Revenge truly is a dish best served cold.
General gloom and intense cold – it keeps the skin looking tight and fresh.
To be left out.
Ravens and revenge.
Casting spells and party crashing.