Last but not least is the Dr. Facilier part of the collection. What had me more excited about this collection was the new Magically Cool Liquid Powder. Sure, other lines have done it but MAC has not and I am curious about it. For now, here’s a look at the collection…
MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder
- Truth & Light – sheer shimmer that reflects silver and pink
- Cajun – sheer bronze shimmer that reflects gold
- Resort Life – off white with pink pearl
- Slick Black – true carbon black
- French Quarter – dirty black green with multi-colour pearl
- Melon – soft bright golden peach (frost)
- Brash & Bold – bright magenta (frost)
- Push the Edge – deep bright purple with pearl (frost)
MAC I’m So Vain Mirror
- compact inspired by collaboration; interior contains standard mirror on one side and magnifying mirror on alternate side
And of course, the Dr. Facilier interview…
When tourists ask you what’s fun to do in the French Quarter, what do you recommend?
How about a little soul-searching?
You’re immaculately groomed. Do you trim your mustache yourself?
Well, I have friends to help with that… on the other side.
What do the tarot cards say is in store for you?
Fun fact about voodoo, can’t read my own cards, but perhaps we should read a little into yours. What do you say…friend?
As a doctor, it’s not ’bout age but how well you take care of yourself… and I am all about me.
Cocktail of choice?
Penchant for green, the kind that doesn’t grow on trees.
Voodoo dolls, gator teeth, a well-fitted suit, and a sucker with money.
There is nothing better than a good shadow.