It’s here! The day MAC fans all over the world have been waiting for is finally here! We started getting teasers for it back in May and today the MAC Venomous Villains collection hits stores in the US. The collection takes its inspiration from Disney’s infamous villains from the past include Cruella De Vil, the Evil Queen, Maleficent and Dr. Facilier. It’s also a pretty massive collection with the introduction of a new product and it repromotes a few old favorites… Resort Life Lipgelee anyone?
Let’s take a look at what’s in the Cruelle De Vil collection:
- Innocence, Beware! – light yellow pink (cremesheen)
- Heartless – cherry red (amplified)
- Wicked Ways – light nude with gold pearl
- Devilishly Stylish – deep fuchsia with pink pearl
- Sweet Joy – frosted creamy pale gold (frost)
- De-Vil – rich copper (veluxe pearl)
- Carbon – intense black (matte)
- Darkly My Dear – dirty brown plum (matte)
- Her Own Devices – cool nude
To wrap this up, here’s a quick interview with Cruella De Vil.
How do you get your hair that fetching two-toned shade?
A woman never reveals her beauty secrets, especially when you are as fabulous as me!
Are you kidding?
Anything to enhance these cheekbones. If you’ve got it, flaunt it.
Fashion, relaxing at my country house, fine automobiles. Oh, and I almost forgot…ME!