In addition to Tendertones, MAC Cosmetics is also introducing their Sunstrip collection on May 31st.
This collection introduces a new product to the MAC lineup, Charged Waters. This product is a hydrating mist with natural minerals in three formulas. The collection also includes 2 new Studio Mist foundations and Bronzing Powders:
- Charged Water in Reviltalizing Energy: features diamond powder from Brazil and caffeine to infuse skin with energy that revitalizes skin’s radiance and vitality.
- Charged Water in Renewal Defense: features Rhodochrosite from Argentina and salicylic acid combine to protect skin from the environment and renew it to a healthy, more hydrated condition.
- Charged Water in Youth Aura: featues Malachite from Zambia and amino acids combine to rejuvenate skin and regenerate new vital skin.
- Studio Mist Foundation in Summer Rich: a caramel bronze.
- Studio Mist Foundation in Sun Rays: a peachy bronze with golden nuances.
- Bronzing Powder in Bronze: a muted bronzed-brown with golden shimmer.
- Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden:: a muted golden tan-beige with golden shimmer.
Check back with us throughout the week for more peeks at upcoming MAC collections.