Normally a collection full of pink hues would not be my thing but MAC’s Rose Romance collection is hitting counters this Thursday and it includes a few products I’m really looking forward to seeing in stores… new lip stains! Not only are there new lip stains but there’s also a new gel blush. Maybe if this one is a success, we can hope to see more gel blushes from MAC… a girl can hope, right?
Colour and style bloom in A Rose Romance, our lovely new colour collection inspired by the rose, an enduring Icon of Love. Spring buds blush in fragrant new hues when our newest blush, Just A Pinch Gel, debuts. Our existing Fix + is imbibed with natural Rose water to create Fix + Rose, a refreshing finishing mist and skin refresher. our bring-back favourite fragrance, Creations Hue: Dejarose, whispers anew.
- Way to Love – creamy light yellow pink
- A Rose Romance – mid-tone pink with gold pearl
- Odyssey – spiked-up plum
- Virgin Kiss – sheer pale pink with multi-dimensional pearl
- Steal My Heart – sheer bright pink with multi-dimensional pearl
- Magnetique – frosted violet fuchsia
SEE THRU LIP COLOUR
- Loving Touch – sheer pearly light pink
- Tender Tryst – sheer pearly plum
- Secret Crush – sheer red berry
- Of Summer – frosted light dirty mauve
- Et tu, Bouquet? – frosted pale pink gold
- Creme de Violet – vivid pinkish-violet flecked with gold shimmer
- Silverthorn – mid-tone gray with silver pearl
- Shadowy Lady – darkly veiled plum
- Circa Plum – frosty dirty mid-tone lavender
- Mutiny – clean sky blue with gold pearl
JUST A PINCH GEL BLUSH
- Just a Pinch – sheer red pink tint
- Blush of Youth – clean pink with gold pearl
- Summer Rose – soft violet pink with pearl
FIX + ROSE
- An aqua-spritz of vitamins and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the scent of 100% natural rose water. Adds radiance, finishes makeup.
- Love & Friendship – creamy dirty mid-tone lavender
CREATIONS HUE : DE JAROSE
- A striking bouquet of lush Bulgarian, Turkish and Tea red roses is ruff led with dewy watery and luminous green nuances. Velvety petals of exotic orchid, lily, jasmine and peony are teased with a hint of crimson red raspberry and the gentle texture of pink pepper. The interplay of light and dark woods, weathered teak contrasting with patchouli, adds to the intensity, while hypnotic incense vapours and amber crystals lend a sense of intrigue and allure to this sensuous creation.
So now you’ve seen what’s in this new Rose Romance collection. I’m snagging all the stains (just have to!), the gel blush, Fix + (I love the original, it’s going to be even better with rose water) and Mutiny pigment. What’s on your wishlist? Let us know in the comments.