After cranking out collection after collection, MAC Cosmetics isn’t done with us yet! Also making its debut in April is the Prep for Color collection. This collection is about prepping your skin for your look and has a few shades sprinkled in to help enhance that look.
Artists use watercolour, oil, chalk, pastel, pencil, ink. We use makeup. Both require a bold vision and a perfectly primed canvas to start. New innovations to ensure the Artist’s idyll is perfectly realized: Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum evens out any skin tone and Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50helps stop future damage with ultimate determination. The state-of-the-art way to prepare skin for a flawless makeup application. Prep for Colour helps every skin type become a modern masterpiece.
- Hey – warm mid-tone beige
- Prepped for Glamour – ashy/dirty brown
- Sorcery – reddish mid-tone brown
- Just Add Colour – fuchsia pink
PREP + PRIME
- Face Protect SPF 50 – oil free skin protecting cream with SPF 50, lightweight and absorbs quickly
- Skin Brightening Serum – translucent gel that hydrates skin and gives it a more luminous appearance
The Prep for Color collection will be on counters April 8th and will be available through May. Will you be checking it out? Let us know in the comments.